Sunday 19 April 2015

Issue #1 Cover Preview!

Take a look below at the inks for the cover of issue #1. The guest artist is none other than fan favourite, Jacen Burrows! Jacen is perhaps best known for his work on 'Crossed' with Garth Ennis and 'Neonomicon' with Alan Moore, both for Avatar Press.

Personally, I have always admired Jacen's attention to detail and intricate line work. Additionally, the man is a long time horror connoisseur and quite frankly, (especially if you look at his work on 'Crossed'), no one can draw fucked-up shit like Jacen!

The scene on the cover, (which will be coloured soon), is a little insight into Ethan's dark origins, a subject that will be touched upon in issue #1. I don't want to give too much away right now in terms of story, especially with work on the book advancing so rapidly!

My next post will be up in a few days and in it I'll be discussing my influences for this book. In the meantime, feel free to contact us with any questions, or if you just want to discuss anything horror-related, I'm always down for that.

Peace out, my fellow bastards!

Frank.


No comments:

Post a Comment